Seva Sindhu (e District) is one of the 31 MMPs under NeGP (National e Governance Plan), with the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of India (GoI) as the nodal department, to be implemented by State Government or their designated agencies. The Seva Sindhu project was conceptualized to improve this experience and enhance the efficiencies of the various Departments at the district-level to enable seamless service delivery to the citizen.
Directorate of EDCS is the Nodal Agency in the State of Karnataka for implementation of the project at the State Level. As on date 346 services has been identified under various Departments to be integrated with Seva Sindhu. Out of these 71 are the National Mandatory Services and 225 are the State selected services. The Pilot Launch of Seva Sindhu was started on 26th May 2017 across the entire State of Karnataka with the integration of 29 certificate services from Revenue Department. As on date 1,12,000 transactions have been successfully completed and more than 1,00,000 certificates have been issued to citizens through Seva Sindhu Portal. Currently, 18 additional services from Food and civil supplies, Drugs control, Health and family welfare and planning departments are also integrated.
Some of the major Advantages to the Departments are:
- Departments can focus on their core functions which will help to increase efficiency of Departments and officials.
- Various factual and exceptional MIS Reports will be made available to Departments via e-Portal which can lead to better planning and implementation of Government services Linking the applications to SAKALA will ensure timely delivery of services.
- Latest Data Analytics will be incorporated which help Departments to predict, understand trends and eventually help to serve the citizens better.
- The benefits accruing from the Seva Sindhu project will be convenient and faster delivery of services to the citizens.
Some of the major Advantages to the Citizens are:
- The Seva Sindhu Portal provides a single platform to the citizens to avail services of different Departments.
- The citizens can access Seva Sindhu Portal Online other than office hours also and submit their request for the service.
- Citizens can track the status of their service request from anywhere & anytime.
- Alternatively, the citizens can visit any of the nearby Common Service Centre available at Gram Panchayat Level for availing the citizen services
- Centralized helpdesk will be available for citizens to clarify doubts and resolve their problems
- Integration of Seva Sindhu with eSign, Digi locker and SSDG
- Issuance of a common Government Order from the State of Karnataka regarding mandatory integration of G2C Services in e-District portal and service charges for delivering the Services through various CSCs.
- Seva Sindhu to be officially launched with more than 100 services from departments
- Integration of various service delivery channels like Bangalore One, Karnataka One, BapujiSeva Kendra, Atal Jana Snehi Kendra, CSC at Gram Panchayat level with Seva Sindhu.
Seva Sindhu (e District)
Location : DC Office | City : Vijayapura | PIN Code : 586101